Thursday, December 27, 2012

MimiLuxe is Here!

This for me has been a long time coming! I'm a make-up addict but, my guilty pleasure is well and truly blogging and following bloggers like the fab Judy from It's Judy Time and Anna from LeFloofTV fame. If you don't know who I'm talking about you can check the girls (and their fab families) in the links below.

So who is Mimi Luxe? Well, I'm an Irish newlywed based just outside of Dublin. My day to day life revolves around working in the capital, my husband and our two doggies Ace & Frankie. In my spare time I love to shop and practice my make-up techniques! I love youtube reviews and swear by them so I wanted to bring more of them to Ireland!

I hope you love my little blog and hopefully some day soon I will add a youtube channel to MimiLuxe!
Mwah!
x

Judy It's Judy Time & It's Judy's Life

Anna Le Floof TV & Anna Saccone's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment