Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Soap and Glory Feast

Oh my word! My fabulous sister picked this beauty up for me in the pre Christmas sale in Boots.. Delighted!!

The Soap & Glory Best of All Set normally retails at €75.00 but my super savy sister spotted that it would be 50% off for one day only. I can't wait to try out all the products (I already have the Sugar Crush Body Scrub - which not only smells Devine but works wonders too).

Here's a list of what we got;
Sugar Crush Body Scrub 300ml
Hand Food - Hydrating Hand Cream 125ml
Peaches & Clean - Deep Cleansing Milk 200ml
Smoothie Star - Body Moisturiser 500ml
The Righteous Butter 300ml
Clean on Me - Creamy Shower Gel 500ml
Heel Genius - Foot Cream 125ml
Sexy Mother Pucker - Lip Gloss
Thick & Fast - Mascara

And.. VOUCHERS FOR EVEN MORE GOODIES!

I have to say when I first saw S&G products I walked straight passed them but ever since I was gifted a body scrub of theirs I have been addicted. Their products are high quality, kind to skin and smell scrumptious. The ultimate in girly pampering... In fact... I may even treat myself right now!..

Full review on all products coming soon..
Mwah!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment