Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 MakeUp Favs

So 2012 is over, and I wanted to put together a quick post on my ultimate favourite makeup products (and a few skincare must haves) that all play a part in my day to day routine. One or two of these items I spotted on other blogs and though, ohh, "I want to try that" and ended up buying multiples throughout the year! I love when you find something that works for you!

Benefit Brows a Go Go
I adore this and it has been a makeup staple of mine for years! Although, I am itching to try the HD Brows palette in 2013

Cover Me Up!
At the start of 2012 I was definitely a drugstore foundation kind of gal - but this year I discovered the power of BB Cream!
Garnier BB Cream in light - day wear
MAC Matchmaster 1.5 - night time wear
MAC Prep and Prime - with SPF 50
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
MAC Studio Sculpt in NW20
Maybeline Superstay Concealer in 2 Light

The Eyes Have It
Max Factor Colour Perfection Eyeliner Pencil in Black
The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner in 1 Black
Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion in Black
Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
MAC Eyeshadows - Oops! I can't remember the names but they're 2 x Green and 1 x Bright Pearl/ Off White

Kissable Lips
Normally - and I mean 99.9% of the time I just used Vaseline Lip Balm (in Aloe Vera) but, this year I've added 2 Revlon Lipsticks to my favs;
Revlon Lip Butter in 25 Peach Parfait
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 353 Pearl Cappuccino

Warm me Up Scotty
Where would I be without face powders?! They can totally transform a look and my go to favourites are
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 005 Silky Beige
Rimmel Sun Glow Bronzer in 025
MAC Blusher in Dame

In this Skin
No matter what you do, or how good you are with makeup - if you're canvas ain't right, you're in for a Bad Makeup Day! Boooo! Below are the little pretties who got me through the year,
La Roche Possay - Toleriane Moisturiser
La Roche Possay - Effaclar A.I Targeted Breakout Corrector
Bio Oil

She Smells Like Roses!
So - there's a special mention in this section, one perfume is my favourite 'going out perfume' (we all have one!), another for day to day wear, and lastly... My Wedding Day Perfume!!! Yeay! For 2012 I got Married! Can you guess which one is which?
Clinique - Mangnifique
Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle
Cacherel - Noa


So what were your must haves for 2012?! I'd love to hear them!

Mwah!
x

3 comments:

  1. Was the Chanel one your wedding day scent? I also keep seeing these revlon lip butters in everyone's blogs yet I haven't purchased! maybe that can be part of my Jan wish list!
    Jo x
    http://www.pinupsandpolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure was Jo, the revlon lip butters are amazing and if you're feeling brave use a tiny amount on your cheeks for a great highlight/ blush effect xx

    ReplyDelete