Tuesday, January 1, 2013

MimiLuxe's MakeUp Storage

I love to play with my makeup but having a system of 'how to store' and usual favourites is vital in making sure I a) don't make a huge mess b) don't waste and most importantly c) helping make sure that I get out of the door on time in the morning! Before, everything used to go into different makeup bags (and what went where was different every time) lots of online searching for a solution and finally I discovered Muji! And ta'da a star was born! I introduce - my makeup storage for my day to day go to products;

Ooo eee I love it! 3 Stacked clear perspex drawers where everything is at easy reach! You'll see on the top I have some brush pots, handy for tidying on the go. Each drawer has a specific purpose, the first level is for face powders and my Benefit eyebrow palette.


To be honest, it's normally much emptier as depending on my mood I usually pop a powder or two into my handbag! The second drawer is for my eye palettes - as you can see my beloved Naked takes pride of place!


And lastly - the final drawer is for my BB Cream, go to foundation and my concealers!


Ahhhh... I LOVE to have things organised and every since I did this about 2 months ago my little makeup area has been an oasis of calm! I took all these photo's at night time, so it does look rather dark, but, the desk is under the window so lots of natural light, it has four drawers which at the moment are shameful! I need to do a major clear out soon!

Any questions, just ask!

Mwah!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment