Thursday, January 17, 2013

H&M Haul!!

So on Tuesday I totally went a bit wild, but in my defence.. My beloved Frankie made me do it! He's the sweetest pup but his obsession with my shoes... Well.. Well.. Ok no, I can't blame him this time!

H&M sucks me in every time, you know the store where you go in to get one thing, and leave with six items?! Yea, that's the kind of shop H&M is... Shame on you! Ha ha!

I did get some great bargains in there though, the leopard flats below were only €12.95, the cute black pumps were even better at €9.95.

The coral skirt that I mentioned in today's OOTD post was a steal at €7... Down from €24.95! The pink striped basic long sleeved tee was €9.95 and the long knit in cream and black stripes was €12.95. I can't wait to wear that tomorrow with black leggings and my brown boots.

Lastly the brown and pink pencil jersey skirt was also on sale and I picked it up for... Wait for it... €3!!!!

I did by some cute undies but I figured those pictures would be too racy!

Mwah
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment