Thursday, January 17, 2013

OOTD

Oh how I adore H&M!!! Every time the girls in work or my friends ask me where I got something they grumble when I give them the answer as it's always the same!

To beat the January blues I wanted to add a splash of colour to my normally dark fare and on Tuesday I dashed into H&M (literally I was in and out in 15 minutes) solely to check the sale rail. I figured, if I pick up some bright summery pieces I could get away with wearing them with extra layers and tights!

Today I was wearing a fab coral skirt that I spotted in the sale section for €7!! BARGAIN! I paired it with black tights, a long sleeved grey basic top and blinged it out with a gold spike chain all from H&M.

Lastly I popped on my fav leopard print flats and voila!

Hope you guys enjoy!

Mwah
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment