Wednesday, January 23, 2013

NYC Blushable Crème Stick Review

I'm on a roll today my lovelies! Another review!

I've never really purchased an NYC product in the stores... They've always been TOO budget friendly for my liking and therefore leaving me über suspicious of their quality. (Read: cheap = acne breakout) So I tended to steer well clear.

However, I was keen to find a bargain to add to my collection so I went ahead and picked up the NYC blush stick, or more eloquently put, the Blushable Crème Stick, in Plaza Pink. At €3.50 they're a TOTAL bargain. I have fallen in LOVE with this product so much!

Zero nasty breakouts, gorgeous colour, super easy to work with, and most importantly gives my MAC blush a serious run for it's money.

Also, did I mention, I love how when I first apply it I feel like a super girly American Football player... Don't believe me? Check out my pictures below!

Tell me what you guys think!

Mwah
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment