Monday, March 4, 2013

Attack The Day!

It's 8pm on a Monday evening and I'm doing something I rarely get to do... Cuddle up with my husband in front of a fire, DVD at the ready and pups panned out, and it made me think.

Today was a good day.

It didn't start so good, in fact a pesky migraine threatened to stop my day dead in its tracks. Normally the onslaught of a migraine leaves me bed ridden, and feeling pretty crappy that i have missed 'yet another day'. Thankfully I did something I very rarely do- I pushed passed.

Because of this I ended up having one of those days in work where I finally caught up with my workload and feeling generally very happy with myself. I managed to get out of work early and home with a bit of daylight still left in the sky. It's safe to say, I made today. Sure self praise is no praise, but self affirmation that how good your day is really relies on how much you are willing to put into it reminds me to keep trying, keep going and that one day I will achieve my goals.

So I'll leave you with this thought - tomorrow get up ten minutes early and GO FOR IT!!

Mwah
xo



1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats to you x
    A bad start to a day conquered is always the best feeling.
    Love the photo slogan too.

    ReplyDelete