Sunday, March 10, 2013

Drugstore & NYC Haul

A while back I picked up the NYC Blushable Crème Stick and I was so impressed by the quality, pigmentation and more importantly the price that I have been dying to try a few more products!

Yesterday I managed to do just that when I made a quick trip to the local pharmacy (dragging poor hubby along for the ride!). I picked up three NYC goodies and a Bourjois Bronzer as my existing Rimmel Bronzer is running low.

So what was the damage to the bank and the products bought?

Bourjois Bronzing Powder - €9.99
NYC Expert Last Lipstick in Candy Rush - €2.49
NYC 16 Hour Lip Stain in Berry Long Time - €3.99
NYC Expert Last Nail Polish in Mint Macaroon - €1.99

I'm really excited about the nail polish and the lip stick as they are both perfect colours for Spring and I will post some swatches below with the product pics. I'll get testing and have reviews soon!

Mwah!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment