Thursday, December 27, 2012

Frankie's Fashion Favs

Say hello to my little friend! Frankie!!

This little gem is our pride and joy and also my shoes biggest enemy.. Silly Frank likes to chew chew chew so... I needed some new flats.. Oh see how this will spiral into a full on shopping spree! Ooops!

Hubby & I bit the bullet and hit the sales, he made a dash to HMV and I made a beeline to Zara! Yeay!

While there I bought a gorgeous cranberry coloured knit for €26 (down from €40). It has a really cool bias cut and is going to be perfect with skinny jeans and my favourite boots all the way from Italy.

I also picked up a silk 3/4 length sleeve shirt in black with simple gold stud detailing on the shoulders for €30...

And finally, mission accomplished, new flats for Mr Frank to chew! These puppies (pardon the pun) set me back €39!

Eeesh! Frankie you're one expensive boy! Ha ha!





2 comments: