Thursday, December 27, 2012

Say Buh-Bye to Cold's

Every year without fail hubby & I succumb to pesky colds, sore throats and niggly coughs. Like most of our friends we work crazy hours and super long weeks so we get run down ridiculously easy.

This year I wanted to take matters into my own hands. On top of trying to carb load and jam pack our fridge with nutrient rich foods I wanted to supplement our diets with something to give us an added boost when we were on the run... Roll up our winter saviour the Beeline Effervescent Edlerflower Vitamin C + Zinc. I've added this to my morning routine, popping one tablet into a coffee flask, adding a splash of Ribena and hot water.. Yummers!

I can honestly hand on heart say, so far (since mid- September until now) there has been not one sneeze, runny nose or sore throat! Hurray!!! You get twenty tabs per tube at €4.95 each which in my book is totally worth it! It's citrus flavour so you can definitely drink it just with the hot water but I like to add Ribena for added sweetness, you could try Manuka Honey for an extra kick!

Enjoy!
Mwah!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment