Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Best Exfoliator EVER!!

Hi Guys!

The other night I was given a really generous gift in work of the Green Angel 'Sunrise Body Smoother' and tonight I figured I would treat myself to a little pampering...

Oh my god! I think I have just been given the NICEST beauty product EVER! Ok I know what you're thinking; 'Calm down its only a scrub' but... You're wrong!

Lets start with my experience. Firstly when I opened the bag my eyes could not help but be drawn to the line 'Made in Ireland' on the box, followed by my second favourite line 'Not Tested on Animals'. Ooo eee I am a happy bunny seeing both those little points! When I opened the box I found the product itself was in a really durable glass jar (wow no scrimping on packaging here - love it!)

Now onto the scrub itself, when I opened the jar I was met my a gorgeous lemon zesty smell - nom nom! (At this stage I was REALLY intrigued with how the Exfoliator would perform, so far all my major boxes had been ticked). As per the instructions, I gave the scrub a little stir before I got down to business.

The Sunrise Body Smoother is made from Grape seed Oil, Argan Oil and natural Salt which makes it undeniably luscious and gives it a really fine texture. As soon as the Exfoliator hit my skin it instantly felt fresh (which funnily enough when I read the other packaging later is EXACTLY what it said it would do!). All scrubbed up it was time to rinse, and I can honestly say I have never felt my skin as silky, ever.

Right now my skin is so soft, and just glows! As I didn't buy this product myself I really did not think I would write a review but that all changed once I used it! I wanted to share it immediately with you guys!! So now I find myself on the hunt for more products, a quick check of their website www.greenangel.com says they supply over 500 pharmacies in Ireland, and I also found out online from their twitter page that the Sunrise Body Smoother cost €25.00 - that is totally worth it for the results, the packaging and the size of the product (580g!). I also discovered that Green Angel Skincare can be purchased online at www.dolledup.ie and I already know which product is on my Green Angel wish list, the 'Seaweed Foot Cream with Tea Tree & Peppermint'... I. MUST. HAVE!!

Go on treat your mum to this for Mother's Day... And yourself too!!

Mwah!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment